Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hot Model/Actor Alert!

Yesterday my mother and I were walking around the neighborhood when we saw what I can unequivocally say was the HOTTEST Spanish man I've seen in person. So hot, in fact, that we gawked and kept turning back around to look without even a thought of what he might think. Usually I try to play it cool but there was no playing it cool, all dignity went out my eyeballs that were boring a hole into that poor man's face. (Kyle can't get mad because I know he felt the same way when he saw Brooklyn Decker at Whole Foods.) So this morning we're having coffee and I happened to look at a newspaper on the counter and there he was front and center. Turns out the hot Madrileno is named Jon Kortajarena and is actually from Bilbao. He's ranked the 8th most successful fashion model in the world and is in Tom Ford's "A Single Man." How do I know all this? Because I had to race home and Google my star sighting! Alas, my excitement was killed when I read that his interests are "watching independent films, reading books by Paulo Coelho, sunbathing, going to the mountains with friends, and music." SUNBATHING???? I guess he doesn't have a publicist yet.

3 comments:

  1. READING BOOKS?? MOUNTAINS?? What a dork ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "reading books by Paulo Coelho" as a specific interest. Coehlo is great, and yeah, you can read a few of those 2-3 times, but he hasn't written THAT many books. But I guess models have to read slooowwwwly and carefully. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't....Stop...Looking...At... This... Post!

    ReplyDelete